Maximise your milking efficiency & productivity
The Orbit 9500 milking system provides a full-suite of automation technology including automatic cup removers, SmartD-TECT automatic udder health detection and pre-milking stimulation, and Milk Yield to measure and record milk volumes.
The design of the Orbit concrete rotary platform utilises solid, proven technology to provide you with a clean and efficient milking environment with easy access to milking equipment.
Recognised for its strength and integrity, the Orbit 9500 milking system ensures excellent cow flow on and off the platform.
One operator console is supplied with the platform and SmartFIT mounting systems ensure equipment installation is quicker, and easier to maintain.
See it in action
See how the Orbit 9500 milking system saves on time and labour costs and maximises your efficiency.
The Orbit 9500 provides a full-suite of automation technology to maximise your milking efficiency and productivity.
A quiet, efficient milking environment
An easy-to-use milking platform utilising solid, proven technology for quiet and efficient milking.
Excellent cow flow and effluent run-off
The outward-facing sloping deck allows for easy entry and exit, while ensuring effluent runs to the outside of the platform.
Deck designed for protection and efficiency
The wide deck provides protection for milking and electronic equipment, and the unique ports allow for better cluster alignment and application.
• 100mm concrete deck
• Heavy duty galvanised stallwork
• Hot dipped galvanised steel teardrop bail design ensures cow comfort and protects the milking equipment
• Large walkway in front of cows
• Nylon Rollers to suit 24/7 systems, double beam +/- 400mm spacing
• Automatic lubrication system
• Full circumference start/stop control and emergency stop cord
• Heavy Duty D-Gate with integrated water jet
• Entry crush switch for cow safety
• 1 x Standard Operator Console includes start/stop, speed control, platform reverse and emergency stop
• SmartFIT Brackets for faster on-farm setup:No extra/hidden costs to fit the milking machine
• Fully compatible with all Waikato Milking Systems’ milking automation technologies
• Drive units & user controls
What you can add
These are some of the products you could add to your Orbit 9500.
Sort Gate 2500
Sort your animals at the end of milking with the economical, entry-level Sort gate 2500.
Maximise your herd performance and farm efficiency with 24/7 heat and health monitoring for every cow.
Sort Gate 5500
Sort your larger cow breeds accurately, with the robust and durable premium-level Sort Gate 5500.
Automated teat spraying that reduces your labour and increases your efficiency.