- Automatic milking machine wash control
- Selectable wash scenarios created from a comprehensive menu
- Accurate detergent dispensing saves cleaning chemical
- Expect a repeatable wash cycle every time this job is done
- Programmable day by day
- Program acid, alkali or sanitiser washes
SmartWASH is a completely programmable automated wash system for your milking machine.
With the versatility to manage any wash scenario, SmartWASH enables you to meet all current hygiene standards and regulations.
Developed to provide total flexibility & constant reliability the SmartWASH Controller is the driving force behind the quality wash system. Its modern touch-screen offers a user-friendly interface.
At the touch of a button SmartWASH can be changed to suit the operator’s needs and control the cleaning regimes of your milking system.
REMOTE PLANT CONTROLLER
- Switch from Milk to Wash instantly
- Activates milk valves, air injectors and purge systems automatically
- Override function for manual air purge
- Override function for manual pump out
- Operates one or more receiver groups
Switching the state of your milking system from Milk to Wash has become a lot easier abd faster with a Waikato Remote Plant Controller. The switch of a button is all it takes.
The Controller further automates and simplifies the wash process removing the possibility of error.
- Accurate chemical amounts dispensed every time
- Easy and fast to change between plant and silos (vats) dosing amounts
- Store dosing amounts for one plant wash and up to five silos (vats)
- One button push dispensing
AutoDose is a self contained, programmable chemical dosing system, releasing controlled amounts of cleaning chemical into the wash system.
AutoDose can be installed up to 20m away from the milking machine. AutoDose can be programmed for alternate use on both bulk tanks and milking machine.
- Ensures most of your milk gets into the bulk tank
- Reduces loss (on average 20L per milking depending on plant size)
- Oiless / filtered compressed air ensures product purity
- Low maintenance / easy to service
Capture all but the last drop of milk with a Waikato Milk Recovery System.
The Milk Recovery system uses compressed air to gently push out the residual milk between the milk pump and bulk tank. Using air eliminates the risk of contaimination and 10’s of litres of milk can be recovered after every milking.
SECOND VAT DELIVERY
- Stainless steel plumbing lasts a life time
- Ferrule fittings ensure system security
- Non return valve is included
- Can also be included in a recycle system
Secondary Vat Delivery lines are an optional extra depending on your specific dairy requirements.
Incorporated as part of the milking machine means the CIP (Clean In Place) process and milk delivery are correctly looked after.