FEED BINS AND HEAD DIVIDERS
- Continuous Stainless steel feed troughs
- Bolt on, weld free installation
- Add a feed system to your rotary platform at anytime
- Multiple head feed systems are available and can be linked to a herd management system
Feed bins for your rotary platform enable feeding during milking. Stainless steel feed bins are supplied with a head divider between the bails to prevent “feed robbing”.
- Gives you access to the centre of the parlour
- Easy to fit into any parlour size
- A must if you do not have a platform underpass
The ladder provides the operator with direct access to the centre of the rotary milking parlour. The ladder is positioned to be at the bridge when the platform is in park position for easy access.
If you don’t have room or the budget for an underpass, this is the only option to access the centre of the parlour.
- Stops the platform immediately
- Mounted on a stainless-steel pedestal
- Easy to see and access at cups off point
The E-Stop Console is always located at cups off in the parlour. It brings the platform to a complete stop when activated, in case of an emergency, for example. The platform can then be restarted by using the main Operator Console located at cups on. An E-Stop Console can be installed in a parlour instead of having a second Operator Console located at cups off. The E-Stop is a less expensive option than having a second Operator Console but still gives you the ability to stop the platform when needed.
- Cast nylon polymer material specifically engineered for industrial roller applications
- Fixed carriage system to ensure accurate roller alignment
- Hot dip galvanized beam supports, Idler Rollers and Drive frames
- Unique ability to change rollers easily if required with “Smart Change Technology”
- No bearings to replace in the cast nylon rollers, lower operating costs - lowest cost of ownership
- No fuss automatic lubrication system included as standard
- Low point loading
Multi Roller is the latest offering in platform track options from Waikato Milking Systems complementing the Fixed Roller option already available.
Multi Roller users two I-Beams and a set of industrial grade nylon polymer rollers contained within a unique fixed carriage to ensure correct alignment. In essence this creates a bearing surface that the platform sits on. The load of the platform is spread across a greater number of rollers which distributes the platform weight more evenly - increasing durability. Smart change technology enables easy changing of the single flanged rollers without the need to cut into or remove sections of the I-Beam. The Multi Roller system can be installed onto any Waikato Rotary platform.
When combined with a Centrus Composite Rotary platform, Multi Roller offers an industry leading roller loading ratio of 700kg per roller - it simply can’t be beaten.
- An economical design for pasture based farms
- Bolt on any Waikato Milking System product including feed bins or feed troughs
- Years of trouble free service assured
Steel I-beams support the deck and reinforcing steel strengthens the overall structure. The reinforcing steel is welded at every point to ensure excellent electrical earth grounding characteristics.
Brackets for receiver groups, meal feeders, BailGates and cup removers are pre-built and welded to the main components before galvanising and come standard on Centrus and Orbit platforms.
HEAVY DUTY STALLS - GALVANISED
- It is designed for use in 24 hour parlours
- It is suitable for larger livestock
For large scale 24/7 dairy operations you may choose to upgrade to the heavy duty bails.
The HD Bails provide a level of strength and durability which will exceed the requirements of the most demanding dairy environment.
OIL RECOVERY SYSTEM
- Extracts used oil from the pedestal
- No need to manually drain the oil
- Ensures no oil spill on the substructure
The Oil Recovery System is an optional feature attached to the Automatic Track Oiler. It removes used oil captured inside the pedestal of the fixed roller. The used oil drains into a PVC pipe and collects at a central point. The waste oil can be stored in a 20-litre container, big enough to keep for two or three months before it needs to be disposed of. The Oil Recovery System saves you time manually draining oil out of the pedestal when it becomes full. It also makes sure there’s no chance of the oil spilling out of the pedestal onto the substructure.
AUTOMATIC TRACK OILER
- Low maintenance oiling system
- Reduces friction between fixed rollers and platform
- Special blend of oil used for low speed, low temperature operation
The Automatic Track Oiler has a disc which turns as the platform rotates, evenly distributing oil onto the track ensuring efficient lubrication.
An easy-to-see viewing window on the oiler shows you how much oil has been used and when you need to refill the container. The oiler is attached to the fixed roller underneath the platform substructure.
The size of the platform determines how many oilers you might need.
- Fully sealed bearings mean that there’s no greasing required
- Can be connected to a track oil collection system
- Simple but strong design, rollers can be easily replaced
Our rotary platform steel rollers ensure smooth dependable performance during the lifetime of your milking system. An I-beam wear strip is used to lower rolling resistance, so you’ll use less power to drive the platform, improving efficiency and the life of the product.
The roller can be paired with the optional Automatic Track Oiler and the Oil Recovery System.