- Modular, kitset design can be configured to suit you. Internal or External loading and in a range of sizes to suit
- Rubber matting over entire platform deck for animal comfort
- Stainless steel, light weight structure for long life of platform and undercarriage
- Can quickly and calmly milk animals within a 5 minute rotation
The Waikato Goat + Sheep Rotary has been designed to operate as a complete, integrated milking system.
The platform seamlessly incorporates the milking machine, milking automation and NaviGate Dairy Management System to create an efficient milking environment. We have worked closely with farmers during the design process to ensure that we deliver a farmer focused milking solution.
A key focus was to create a system that milked animals quickly and calmly regardless of the level of technology included in each machine.
This lets you decide what level of automation suits your particular farming requirements. And as your requirements change, so too can the machine — it is easily upgraded over time.
Built using a modular stainless steel and polymer deck section, the rotary platform is resistant to wash chemicals and urine. It is also lightweight, reducing load on the roller carriage and increasing the reliability.
With the option of a standard ACR or high performance Cluster Lift ACR, it is possible to comfortably milk 1000+ goats per hour in a 100 bail machine. The ACR accurately determines the end of milking point and also measures individual volumes for each animal.
Head Locks are a standard feature and securely hold the animal on the platform while she milks. With an optional drafting lane at the exit, it is possible to draft animals directly from the rotary.
In bail feed can be added to entice animals into the stall and also feed high producers a special ration.
• Stainless steel, tippable feed bins for easy cleaning and long life
• Head lock to securely hold the animal during milking
• Rubber matting for animal comfort and hoof health
• Designed to allow optional upgrades to simply bolt on
• Cluster lift ACR allows rapid attachment of cluster to animals
• Milk volume recording to aid management decisions
• NaviGate Dairy Management System to manage in parlour feeding, milk production recording and drafting - works with HDX and RFID ear tags
• Hydraulic lift platform at cups on lets you set the most comfortable milking height for your operators