- Large processing capacity and optimal solids separation
- Produces a very dry & odourless product which stores well
- Automated cleaning cycle
- Large capacity 12-60m³/h
The Vibra Screen is a pre-treatment system for dairy shed effluent that separates the solids from effluent and wash down water, down to 1mm compressible solid. This is done by utilising a stainless steel vibrating screen, a method proven reliable in many other industries for decades.
The system processes dairy shed wash-down water at a rate of up to 54 cubic metres per hour, significantly more than many other systems. Its solid robust construction combined with minimal moving parts provides a simple and reliable effluent system with low running costs. The Vibra Screen can be retrofitted to suit existing on farm infrastructure helping reduce initial capital costs.
• Capable of processing large volumes of raw effluent
• Low maintenance
• Minimal moving parts
• Separates solids to <1mm
• Recycle water for wash down
• Centre pivot injection compatible
• Cost efficient
• Separated solids can be spread on non-irrigated areas therefore extending the effluent block and reducing nitrogen and potassium loadings on soils
• Solids can be easily stored for application when weather conditions allow and are easily transported for application to run off blocks
• Excellent returns from crops can be achieved with lower fertiliser costs by applying solids to crop paddocks