- Tractor PTO driven or stationary motors
- 3 Point linkage mounted
- Up to 4000 cubic metres per hour
- Output pipe - 360º rotation and is height adjustable
- Low horsepower requirement
- Portable and fixed models
- Package includes shear-bolt drive shaft
Flood pumps are designed to operate by either electric motor, stationary diesel engine or PTO input. Allowing you to move high volumes of water over a short period.
Their rugged construction ensures continuous operation under adverse conditions making them extremely reliable. An oil bath drive line with bearings and Widia Mechanical seals (same as portable unit) ensures minimal requirement for ongoing maintenance.
Rapid set-up for immediate operation.
• No priming required
• Faster than most flood gates
• Helps recover flooded land back to full production quickly
• Cost effective option for marginal land development
• Helps recover flooded land quickly
• Portable flood pumps require no infrastructure in/near waterways