- Simple, low cost option to spread dairy effluent nutrients
- Application rates from 4mm-5mm per hr
- 9-14mm nozzle sizes minimise the chance of blockages
- Jet length of 15m – 24m enables coverage from 700m2 to 1800m2
A Uni-Sprinkler enables you to spread dairy effluent over a large area with a low application rate.
The Uni-Sprinkler is a well proven and versatile sprinkler that is simple to use and fits easily into existing irrigation systems that utilise travelling irrigators. The system provides you with a low-application-rate irrigation option.
It also provides the ability to irrigate paddocks that are not suitable for a travelling irrigator. It is simple to set up and move, making complete paddock coverage easier to achieve.
• Low application rate minimises the risk of runoff, ponding and leaching
• Increases the area that can be irrigated eg; sidelings
• Able to be used on land unsuitable for irrigators