- Good even spread prevents ponding
- Ability to do partial arches makes them ideal when spraying near drains or into a breeze
- Handle up to 170 cubic metres per hour
- Application rate of 4-8mm per hour
Raingun irrigators are ideal for spreading dairy effluent and/or water irrigation on land where the contour is unsuitable for travelling irrigators, or you need to pump large volumes in a short time.
Low application depths and rates reduces the risk of ponding and run-off making them especially suitable for poor draining soils and sloping land.
We have a range of three raingun irrigators:
Royal, a low to medium capacity gun suitable for electric pumps or medium volume PTO pumps.
Reflex, a medium capacity gun suitable for high volume electric and PTO pumps and stationary diesel pumps.
Explorer, a high capacity gun suitable for high volume PTO pumps and contractors.
• Good even spread prevents ponding and uneven application
• Ability to do partial arches makes them ideal when spraying near drains and roadsides or into a breeze