Industrial Plate Cooler
A large frame floor mounted plate cooler, the Industrial Plate Cooler is built to suit a range of applications.
Common in larger herringbone systems and most rotary dairies, it offers very efficient cooling. It is built to use farm water supply to pre-cool the milk before it enters the vat allowing the refrigeration system to complete the rest of the milk chilling cycle. The size ranges from 3,000 litres per hour to 12,000 litres per hour in both single pass versions (farm water cooling only) and dual pass (farm water on one channel and chilled water on secondary side).
• Fabricated from the highest quality materials
• Manufactured to I.S.O. and M.P.I standards
• Simple stripping and reassembly
• Free standing
• Galvanised floor mount bracket available
• Double bank coolers available
• Provides quick efficient cooling
• Easily cleaned using Clean In Place (CIP) or manual operation
Stainless Steel Plate Coolers
An industrial stainless steel floor mounted double bank plate cooler suitable for all sizes of herringbone and rotary systems.
Designed and assembled by NZ Plate Coolers all plates are made to ISO and MAF standards using 3A approved stainless steel and EPDM gaskets.
The plate coolers have galvanised floor mount brackets and clip-on plate gaskets allow for easy replacement. Wide range of sizes for any milk flow – from 3000 to 11,000 litres per hour.
• Wide range of sizes from 3000 to 11,000 litres per hour
• 12 month warranty
• Manufactured from 3A approved stainless steel
• EPDM gaskets
• Wide range of options from 36 to 101 plates
• Spare parts interchangeable with existing Skellerup coolers