The Milk Recovery System ensures most of the residual milk in your system is emptied into the bulk tank at the end of milking.
A pneumatic device with an electrical timer, the Milk Recovery System works off your own air compressor or pressure tank. When activated, it delivers air into the milk delivery line close to the milk pump. As this air expands, it pushes most of the residual milk from the system into the bulk milk storage tank.
NOTE: An oil-less air compressor, or a standard compressor with filters to remove the oil from the air, is a legal requirement.
• Adjustable, regulated output air pressure
• Adjustable electric timing to cater for any length of milk delivery system
• Plugs into standard 230 VAC electric outlet
• Push button operated
• Remote switch available
• Ensures as much milk as possible goes to bulk tank – eliminating waste
• No risk of water entering bulk tank and downgrading milk quality
• Fits any milking system