UK BASED SALES MANAGER
United Kingdom - Midland North
Post date: 28 April 2022
Close date: 28 May 2022
In this exciting UK based role, reporting into the Country Manager; you will set, plan, and execute the agreed regional sales plan for the northern territory of the UK from Birmingham North; driving successful achievement of the plan through our dealer network.
As a commercially savvy professional you will take accountability for this key sales territory; with a focus on building the sales pipeline and seizing commercial opportunities across traditional core and new, emerging markets in this part of the world.
To be successful you will:
• Be highly commercial with experienced in business sales cycle planning
• Have strong understanding, passion, and experience in dairy milking, and agriculture sector; knowledge and interest in Agri-tech is advantageous
• Have demonstrated sales experience in a high performing sales or a business development role including 'cold calling' (minimum 5 years within comparable/relevant industry)
• Have a relevant business qualification with a focus on sales and/or marketing (preferable)
• Have proven success in a total solution selling
• Develop, manage, and sustain excellent relationships (both internal and external) to ensure delivery to our dealers and customers
• Be responsible for the overall P&L performance of your region
• Be comfortable in both project and software and electronic
• Have advanced communication skills
• Have strong planning and negotiating skills
• Participate and support project management of project installations and upgrades
• Be well organised and able to deliver on key milestones
• Significant travel; including some overnight travel is required in this role
• Have the right to live and work in the UK.
Benefits of joining the team:
• UK location/travel
• Great sector
• High degree of independence and autonomy
• Well-known and respected brand
• Established markets together with good scope for expansion and new opportunities
• Competitive sales/commission package
• Company vehicle and standard tools of trade
• Strong back up/warranty support/manuals for our products
• Recognition of Long Service
About the company:
Waikato Milking Systems is one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of dairy systems and technology. Our focus is on high performing milking solutions and dairy technology including rotary milking systems, herringbone and parallel systems, dairy automation, milk yield recording, cow identification, animal heat and health systems, sorting and animal management, dairy management systems and milk cooling. Waikato Milking Systems global headquarters and engineering divisions are located in Hamilton, NZ with offices and Warehouses in Australia, USA, UK, Ireland, and China, with agents and customers in every dairying nation in the world.
How to apply:
Apply on line by clicking on the links below. For any queries contact Denise Thomas, Head of People & Capability at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.