Warehouse Team Member
Location: Horotiu, Hamilton, New Zealand
Post date: 13 October 2022
Close date: 12 November 2022
We have a great opening for a friendly and enthusiastic Warehouse Team Member, based at our Headquarters in Horotiu. In this full-time role, you will accurately and efficiently support the operation of the domestic & international warehousing and logistic functions. The role is involved in coordinating workflow, preparing documentation for inventory, dispatch and logistics and the movement of products, in a timely and accurate manner to destinations domestically and offshore.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL:
· Have a positive, friendly ‘can do’ manner
· Want to contribute and be part of a great team
· Have a high level of customer service
· Be flexible and have problem-solving ability
· Be physically fit and able to lift goods and materials safely
· Listen and follow instructions to ensure we get it right first time!
· Have an eye for detail and a passion for quality
· Be comfortable in large, open, at times weather exposed environments
· Understand and contribute to a safe working environment
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM:
· Full training provided
· Strong team environment
· Family orientated
· Modern facilities
· Opportunity to cross skill
· Recognition of Long Service
· Annual Flu vaccinations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Waikato Milking Systems is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of dairy systems and technology. Our focus is on high performing milking solutions and dairy technology including rotary milking systems, herringbone and parallel systems, dairy automation, milk yield recording, cow identification, animal heat and health systems, sorting and animal management, dairy management systems and milk cooling. Waikato Milking Systems global headquarters and engineering divisions are located in Hamilton, NZ with offices and Warehouses in Australia, USA, UK, Ireland, and China, with agents and customers in every dairying nation in the world.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you and you connect with our values – ‘People First, Curious & Courageous, Pride, Agile, we find a way,’ - apply online today. Applicants for this position should have the right to live and work in NZ. Please note our pre-employment process includes a Ministry of Justice check.