A Waikato Milking Systems Loopline milking system has been designed for use in Midline swing-over installations.
The design calls for two milk pipes that are looped together and feed back to one receiver. The main goal of the design is to spread the load and volume in the system during milking and maintain constant and stable milking vacuum.
The Waikato Milking Systems Loopline is a well proven and popular milking system that offers fast efficient milking. Its simplicity and ease of use results in a very user friendly milking environment and a system that’s almost foolproof.
Ideal for both small and large Herringbone installations, Looplines are available with 63mm or 75mm milk pipes and can be fitted with a wide range of Waikato Milking Systems accessories.
• Design involves two milk pipes looped together
• One receiver unit collects the milk
• Can work in both small and large Herringbones
• 100mm Looplines also available for dairies larger than 50 clusters
• Constant and stable milking vacuum
• Great value for money in both small and large Herringbones
• Can be fitted with other Waikato Milking Systems accessories